Logitech C920x HD Pro Webcam, Full HD 1080p/30fps Video Calling

 Logitech C920x HD Pro Webcam, Full HD 1080p/30fps Video Calling




This is the Logitech C 920. And I'm Pam Duffy. Let's review this. This little webcam is a powerhouse I have loved it. I'm not paid to make these videos. I have been using this little camera for several years now. And I love it so much that I've got a second one up here. If you're here and interested, you've probably already read all the specifications You know, this is a USB High Definition little mini webcam but you're just wanting to know how it works and how to use it. Let's have a look at some of the little features of this camera. I'll talk about some of the issues that people find with this camera. And we'll see why I love it so much. I bought a second one. 



So firstly, super easy. This is a plug in and play camera USB connector, plug it into your computer, plug it in, take it with you bang bang lesson a bag this has been all over the place with me banging in a bag, plug it into someone else's computer plug in and it plays it has dual microphones to pick up stereo sound. 

It's got a little tripod screw in the bottom so you can connect it to things and also Ben's developed a clip over your monitor screen so it can just sit above your computer. As I said it's 10 ATP HD it takes reasonable videos in low light and is great for live streaming or those zoom meetings or facetiming with family I have been using this for a number of years. And not only do I use it for all my live streams with the overhead camera I'm able to have a face cam and also a hands cam to both the show crafty projects as I'm creating them but but you want to know what this looks like I'm pretty sure so this is the view we get from the Logitech C 920 camera as you can see it's a wide angle view and the colors and the balance isn't bad at all my background is really dark and it picks up pretty well. 




This is just straight out the box just plugged in and recording on a piece of free software I have on my computer so let's cover the complaints that people have first of all with the microphone quality. So what you're hearing right now is directly off the C 920 microphone that if that bothers you if you do not like this and obviously the quality is going to be better the closer you can situate yourself to the microphone that's the same with any microphone. But if that bothers you, you can easily your next upgrade can be for a microphone. The next issue people say that they have with this camera is the lack of a security cover to stop people snooping on you. I have a great answer for that. just unplug it it is the ultimate plug in and play. And if you unplug it from your computer, you can leave it in situ just pull out the USB and then no one can snoop on you. It also has Let's be weird now. Come with me. It also has when it's recording this blue light around it and when you unplug it and when you unplug it from there but overall it's a nice quality little camera. I really love it.










Post a Comment

0 Comments